MHWirth COVID-19 Information
The COVID19 outbreak is deemed a Global Pandemic by the WHO. COVID-19, continues to spread globally. To say it is challenging is a massive understatement. All of us are impacted in one way or another.
In order to minimize the risk of employee exposure, ensure robust business continuity, and protect our local communities MHWirth is following advice given by governments and health authorities.
We have put a number of measures in place to protect and support our employees and customers around the globe.
During this unprecedented time we are committed to maintaining the best possible service support, although with some modifications;
- Travel restrictions are implemented based on guidance from International SOS, WHO and local governmental restrictions and advice
- Although the situation is still serious and Covid-19 is spreading heavily in some areas of the world, it seems to improve in other areas. MHWirth has started a gradually normalization process in locations that are improving
- The normalization process is not aligned between countries but is based on the local situation, hence home office is still in use for some locations
- Regulations and advice related to social distancing and personal hygiene is promoted as still valid and maybe more important than ever!
- Supply of spare parts may be delayed but as of today no major delays are reported
- MHWirth is working closely with customers, suppliers, and vendors to minimize operational disruption
- 24/7 remote support services are operating as normal – de-centralized solutions implemented
- We are all working through this COVID-19 crisis together with our customers
- We will be in close contact with all customers to proactively manage any and all potential disruptions to the business
- We are committed to maintaining the best possible service support to our customers no matter circumstances
- We can assure you that we perform risk mitigating actions daily, in order to ensure minimum impact of the on-time delivery and lead-times
- We are sure that we will get through this, by working together, collaborating, and being flexible with each other in our desire to continue to deliver on our orders, projects and customer commitments
In addition to fulfilling local laws and regulations, MHWirth follows advice and guidelines from several international agencies, including but not limited to: