Improving efficiency and cost through our services
Optimizing Drilling Operations
We understand that optimizing drilling operations requires solid and reliable data. All our optimization services are process-based.
High-quality data and analytics are the foundation for our optimization services; powered by our prognostic health management tool an our performance analyzer. They are basis for an accurate strategy definition and fact-based decisions.
By capturing thousands of parameters, from operator inputs to component operating characteristics, our independent Riglogger™ technology preserves the history of the drilling process.
Drivers for improved well costs
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce need for equipment overhauls and upgrades
- Improve equipment reliability
- Improve HSSE performance
- Avoid unplanned maintenance/non-productive time
- Reduce time for revision stops
Increased meters per day:
- Increase drilling speed
- Prevent unwanted well events
- Minimize downtime and waiting time
- Improve rig layout to support efficient operations
- Continuous improvement process
- Flexible and customized recommendations based on the actual usage and design
- The ideal lifecycle partner for your rig
Continuous maintenance optimization is enabled through condition monitoring, advisory and input from maintenance plan and strategy. In that way the rig owner will know the remaining useful life of the equipment. We advise on optimal maintenance and replacement schedule.
- Condition based maintenance enablers
- Optimized maintenance program
- Up front scope of work definition for repairs/overhaul
As a certified supplier of condition monitoring services, we support continuous class
RiCon™ - condition based maintenance and management system for riser joints
The performance optimization process monitors and analyzes the crew performance and the technical bottlenecks and will advise on continuous improvements. These will be implemented through training and technical upgrades to optimize your drilling performance.
- Performance monitoring and analysis
- Performance reporting
- Digital twin for testing and definition of technical limit
- Performance training and upgrades
Close collaboration and support to help you set and reach performance targets
We offer client specific training to increase your personnel’s learning curve; focusing on operational efficiency and safety for new and experienced personnel. Our drilling simulators are a cost effective, risk free training method that puts your personnel in rig specific, realistic drilling environments.
Using the data provided by our Riglogger™ technology, we are able to gain insight into how the equipment has been used and performed, allowing us to better plan training of your crew and optimization of your rig.
To bring your rig crew to the next performance level MHWirth’s crew optimization services combine original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specialized training with qualified OEM performance optimization instructors.
- Facilitates safer operations and better HSSE performance
- Improves productive time and operational performance
State-of-the-art facilities and training