Triplex Single-acting Piston Diaphragm Pumps
Our triplex single-acting piston diaphragm pumps (TPM) are the most widely used solution covering the whole range of pressures and flow rates.
In 1968, MHWirth developed the first triplex single-acting piston diaphragm pump, which is now a standard technology in the transport of highly abrasive media. Based on our long-term experience, we provide you with a well-established and reliable technology, that proves its benefits, especially in high-pressure applications.
- Tailings transport, e.g. for oil sand, iron, copper etc.
- Pipeline slurry transfer, e.g. for iron ore, copper, zinc concentrate etc.
- Digester and autoclave feed
- Mine dewatering
- Fly ash transport
- 75 % OPEX savings compared to traditional pump systems
- High pressure capability reduces the number of pumping stations in difficult terrain
- Up to 15 % less downtimes when using the Wirth Pump Monitoring System (WPMS™)
- Up to 50 % less suction pulsation, compared to other piston diaphragm pumps in the market