Duplex Double-acting Piston Diaphragm Pumps
Our duplex double-acting piston diaphragm pumps (DPM) are a field-proven solution to cover the whole range of pressures and flow rates. They are especially applied to transport high volumes.
- Tailings transport, e.g. for oil sand, iron, copper etc.
- Pipeline slurry transfer, e.g. for iron ore, copper, zinc concentrate etc.
- Digester and autoclave feed
- Mine dewatering
- Fly ash transport
- 75 % OPEX savings compared to traditional pump systems
- Up to 15 % less downtimes when using the Wirth Pump Monitoring System (WPMS™)
- Up to 50 % less suction pulsation, compared to other piston diaphragm pumps in the market