For more than 40 years, MHWirth has manufactured piston diaphragm slurry pumps and numerous positive displacement pumps; solidifying our place in the market.
Our field-proven slurry pumps can transport any type of slurry and are used frequently in the following industries:
- Concentrate transport (ores, potash, coal, oil sand and minerals etc.)
- Tailings transport (copper, iron, red mud etc.)
- Processing industry (autoclave and digester feeding)
- Underground mining (mine dewatering, desludging, backfill and hydraulic ore hoisting)
- Oil industry (oil sand tailing disposal and pipeline transport)
- Power industry (high concentrate slurry disposal (HCSD) for ash and coal slurry, long-distance transport)
MHWirth offers a full line of high-pressure slurry pumps covering every type of slurry application. These field-proven heavy-duty pumps have power ratings all the way up to 3 000 kW.
We offer different product variants with pressure ratings of up to 30 MPa and flow rates of up to 1 400 m³/h to meet any project requirement or slurry application. The exact specifications of the pump is fully dependent on the project requirements and our tailor-made solutions are built to the highest quality standards.
Our heavy-duty slurry pumps can be supplied in several configurations:
- Piston or piston diaphragm
- Duplex or triplex
- Single or double-acting
- High temperature
- With electric motors and VFD
Sales, service and support, replacement of parts and training are all handled by our global network of regional service hubs.
We guarantee the constant availability of all critical replacement parts and our customers benefit from our technical back-up service 24/7.
Our specialists are ready and available to support you in resolving any problems that may occur – within a matter of hours. Continuous training at our in-house training center enables professional handling of technically complex systems and equipment.
Individual long-term service and maintenance packages can be adjusted in accordance with the requirements of each project.