OTC 2019 – Welcome to our Booth #4326 at the Norwegian Pavilion
You are welcome to meet us at our booth during the OTC week.
MHWirth has been present at the show since the very beginning, and we have been manufacturing high quality drilling equipment for over 100 years. Our equipment portfolio is anchored on the legacy of our most celebrated products including resilient and field-proven HP mud pumps (since 1905), intelligent gear driven drawworks (since 1954), reliable and flexible DDM top drives (since 1982) and the revolutionary RamRig™ (since 1996). Our global structure places our customers at the epicenter of our operational model. Strategically positioned in key geographical markets and a global reach through our regional hubs counting 12 countries.
Focus on presenting our future solutions
Presentations and films of our new technologies will be presented each day and upon request. Main focus will be Drilling Automation – DEAL™ and Smart Modules;
- DEAL™ – the key to drilling automation. Enables enhanced automation and interface with current and future apps.
- Drillers Assist – guides the driller with well construction and protection
- CADS 2.0 – automated pipe handling
- Soft Torque Z – 3rd generation stick slip mitigation
- OptiWOB – Active heave compensation while drilling
- beAware™ – an interface both visual and technological for collecting, presenting and sharing offshore operational information
One of our excellent products the MH RNX™ – a roughneck designed to reduce OPEX. First two units in operation in 2016 at Visund and Optimus P&A rig. Several RNX units in production pipeline in 2019.
Book a meeting
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up for a meeting during the OTC week or later.
Our key offering
- Complete drilling rig packages
- Drilling equipment – full range of state-of-the-art topside drilling equipment for drilling units both offshore and onshore
- Drilling lifecycle services – both traditional and next generation drilling lifecycle services with the goal to contribute to the best rig performance in the market
- Engineering services – experienced in-house engineering team that covers all phases of the project
MHWirth provides both traditional and next generation drilling lifecycle services to our customers around the world, with the goal to contribute to the best rig performance in the market MHWirth offers digitalized services based on a solid foundation of traditional services. Digital environment is targeting cost savings and high performance achieving reduced operational cost & NPT, enhanced drilling efficiency, in transition to condition-based maintenance. Next will be digitalized support and services, machine learning and predictive maintenance, new business models and service contracts.