The MHWirth Pile Top Drill Rig (PBA) Image Contest Terms
MHWirth PBA Image Contest (“Contest”)
- The Contest will be announced on https://www.linkedin.com/.
- Photos are to be sent to email@example.com
- The Contest is open from Dec. 15, 2020 and closes on Jan 10, 2021, 23:59 CET. All entries must be submitted and received by the stipulated date. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- The Contest is open to all amateur, aspiring and professional photographers who do NOT reside in Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and where prohibited.
- Participants must be 18 years or older. Participants under 18 years of age require the permission of parent or guardian.
- Employees of MHWirth GmbH, and its parental companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) or persons living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related are not eligible to participate in the Photo Contest.
- Participants may submit an unlimited number of entries for the competition. Pictures will not be returned, so please make a duplicate for your own files.
- Participants must include required information, including name, address, telephone number, email address, and photo caption; and submit along with your photograph in accordance with the instructions that follow. By submitting your entries, you are agreeing to our Contest Terms.
- Each entry must comply with our Contest Terms as well as the following requirements:
- Photographs must be in digital format, preferrably JPEG. Only online entries will be eligible. No print or film submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest. The photograph need not be taken with a digital camera; scans of negatives, transparencies, or photographic prints are acceptable.
- Only minor burning, dodging and/or color correction is acceptable, as is minor cropping. High dynamic range images (HDR) and stitched panoramas are acceptable. Any changes to the original photograph not itemized here are unacceptable and will render the photograph ineligible for a prize.
- The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the participant. By entering the Contest, the Participant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the Participant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of MHWirth, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The caption must be complete and accurate, sufficient to convey the circumstances in which the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting the origin of your content is cause for disqualification.
- Watermarks are unacceptable. Unless MHWirth receives a non-watermarked version of the entry within ten (10) days following its request, the entry will be disqualified.
- Participants warrant that he/she is the owner of the photograph (and all the intellectual property rights in the photograph submitted) and grants to MHWirth GmbH the License described below.
- Not adhering to the Contest Terms may result in disqualification from the Contest, and selection of an alternate potential winner.
Judging and notification of selected photographers
- MHWirth will appoint a jury to judge the entries. The jury’s decision is final and binding; the jury may also decide not to select any photos if entries are judged of insufficient quality.
- Images with a focus on the MHWirth equipment in operation are preferred. Photo Contest entries will be judged based on creativity, quality, genuineness and authenticity of the content.
- MHWirth will notify the winner by email or personal message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, MHWirth reserves the right to offer the prize to the next best entry.
- The prize is as follows: 100 USD Amazon voucher each for the best three (3) photos; no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by winners permitted
- If a prize is unavailable, MHWirth, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- You retain your right to your photograph; however, by entering the Contest, you grant MHWirth GmbH (incl its parental companies, subsidiaries and affiliates) an irrevocable, perpetual, royal-free, worldwide non-exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now or hereafter known, for no additional compensation, including, but not limited to: advertising and promotion. Any photo reproduced will include name credit.
- Participants consent to MHWirth doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the Participant’s “moral rights” in their entries. MHWirth will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use as authorized by the License.
- Participants agree that personal data, especially name and address, may be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Photo Contest. The data may also be used by MHWirth in order to verify the participant’s identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the Participant’s eligibility to participate in the Photo Contest. We may also collect a photo’s metadata upon entry.
- The personal information provided to MHWirth shall only be used for the purposes of this Contest and in accordance with MHWirth’s Privacy Notification at https://mhwirth.com/terms-of-use-and-privacy-notifications/. All participants are entitled to access, cancel, oppose and rectify the details about the personal data (such as names, addresses, etc.) by sending their request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MHWirth reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest or any of the arrangements at any time and for any reason if deems necessary.
- Participation in the Contest, including being selected to have your photo considered for MHWirth marketing activities, in no manner constitutes an endorsement or support by MHWirth of the participants’ views or aims or of any products or services. Participants shall not advertise or otherwise claim to have obtained any such endorsement or support. MHWirth name and logo should not be used in any manner whatsoever without the prior consent of MHWirth. MHWirth must approve in writing any statement in any media, relating to candidates participation in the competition.