Network Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Kristiansand S, Norway
Employment type: Permanent
We are looking for engineers within Network Infrastructure to strengthen our team within Automation and Digitalization.
Join us in our quest to conquer the future of automation and digitalization and to solve tomorrow’s challenges.
MHWirth is a leading global provider of first-class solutions and services designed to offer our valued customers with the safer, more efficient and reliable alternative. Our company vision drives an unparalleled commitment to quality and major economic advantages for our customers and stakeholders. MHWirth has a global span covering five continents with offices in 12 countries.
MHWirth is a frontrunner within developing and providing automation and digital solutions for our drilling customers to support their endeavour to improve efficiency and environmental footprint.
Equipped with its brilliant team of engineers, MHWirth is committed to actively explore opportunities in other industries.
For us, this means new opportunities and challenges that we need to solve together with our customer. To do this, we need creativity and great minds.
Do you want to join our team?
We seek a skilled and experienced Network infrastructure engineer with knowledge within IT/OT.
This person will participate in a team of competent colleagues with responsibilities for design, installation, maintenance and day to day operations of our Network Infrastructure solutions.
Who are you?
- You have a background from major infrastructure deliveries and are always looking for opportunities around new technology
- You know what it takes to deliver leading technical solutions with high quality
- You enjoy taking responsibility and have a great commitment to technology
- You listen to the expertise around you
- You can see the big picture and know what is required to deliver results.
- You are looking for an opportunity to work in both IT and OT
- You have a Cyber Security mindset
- You are outgoing and love working in a team
- With us, you will get to work in teams with skilled, inspiring people
Key Competencies, skills and personal attributes:
- Experience with Cisco routing and switching, Cisco ASA and Checkpoint Firewall, Network design.
- Ability to collaborate
- Individual accountability
- Relevant education or experience
- Strong Communication skills
What we offer:
- An exciting job opportunity with great potential for professional development
- An opportunity to contribute to and influence the future of MHWirth
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Casual and inclusive work environment
- Flexible working hours
At MHWirth we encourage a diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage both male and female applicants.
If you feel your experience qualifies you for this challenge, please apply online by 28.02. 2021 and let us know how you meet the requirements of the role.
For further information regarding the position please contact Jon Walther Svendsen, Tel: +47 95832150 or Julie Wannebo, Tel: +47 411 06 789